Policies & Guest Rules
Welcome to Wind Walker Homestead
We want everyone to enjoy the peace and tranquility of our homestead. The following policies and rules are meant to enhance your stay. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Rate Details & Cancellations
- You may cancel your reservation for no charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Please note that the first night room & tax will be charged if you must cancel after this deadline.
- Please note that a change in the length or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change.
- Smoking is only permitted outside on the porch.
- The pet fee is $10/nite. This is in addition to your room rate. Please do not leave pets unattended in the unit. All guests must pick up after your pet(s) and put any waste in the outdoor garbage can within a sealed bag.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Shooting is not permitted on the property, however, there are many nearby public lands where shooting is allowed. Please don’t hesitate to ask us for directions!
- No fire pit fires during the summer dry season.
- No cutting of trees or any dead wood on the property.
- Parking and driving only on gravel roads.
- ATVs to stay on gravel roads.
- Quiet time after 10 pm, please.
- No campfires during the dry season. We have a large firepit and hose spigot west of the dining hall that is available to all. guests.
- Please respect your neighbor(s) if you have one next to and/or above or below you.
- Be sure to look at the stars…
- Have fun and enjoy your stay!