PEACEFUL RV RESORT IN THE HEART OF SANPETE COUNTY
Experience the Stars Like Never Before
Wind Walker Homestead hosts 170 acres of tranquil property in Spring City, Utah, right in the heart of Sanpete County. We’re proud to feature 8 scenic RV sites with full hookups which provide unlimited access to our many amenities (pool, basketball, pickleball, hiking, etc.)
If you decide to dry camp, we also have a new dump station to use before you leave and several water spigots on the property that you can use to fill your tanks. You can park a trailer, van or 5th wheel and enjoy the peace of the homestead and the amenities we have to offer. Give us a call or use the button below to book now. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Local Sights, Things to Explore, and Good Eats
With rainy days few and far between, Sanpete County offers a variety of activities for outdoor enthusiasts. From the iconic Skyline Drive up in Manti-La Sal National Forest to Maple Canyon, a rock climber’s paradise, or Palisades State Park, you’ll never be bored visiting us at Wind Walker Homestead. As for the food, our humble towns offer several incredible options that will help you remember us when you leave.
Sanpete is home to a handful of notable events, parades, and historic celebrations.
FUN THINGS TO DO ON-SITE AT WIND WALKER
Looking for fun without leaving the property? You can relax by the pool, trek a mild hike, enjoy a game of basketball or pickleball, and more, all without wasting gas.
GUIDELINES & POLICIES
RV RULES AND GUIDELINES TO KEEP YOUR VISIT FUN
- 1 trailer/1 vehicle per site
- Max 6 people per site
- ATV/Side-by-Sides: Please stay on gravel roads and existing dirt paths (no new trails)
- Dogs to be on a leash within 100 yards of RV park, campground, play areas, and farm animal areas
- By state law, no dogs are allowed inside the pool enclosure
- Please pick up after your pup and place in dumpster
- Dogs are not permitted to be unattended or tied outside your rig if you are not on site
- Please place all garbage bags in the dumpster near the property entrance
- Quiet time after 10 p.m., please.
RV check-in is at 1 p.m. Guests are required to check in with Joe Stephenson upon arrival. Joe can be reached by phone at (385) 448-0902. Please also contact Joe if you’d like to request a different time.
RV check-out is at 12 p.m. (noon). Please contact Joe Stephenson at (385) 448-0902 to request a different time.